To be qualified as a buyer you must provide a business license or sales tax ID# to prove you can purchase wholesale goods.
If you are registering onsite you will need to provide at least 2 of the following documents:
- Business license or Tax ID #
- Business card
- Resale certificate
- Company check or company credit card
- Trade only event – not open to the general public, a person must be a qualified buyer to attend.
- No strollers or wheeled bags (larger than 18″ H x 12″ W) on the show floor at any time.
- No one under the age of 16 on the show floor at any time. No exceptions. • No camera/video recorders at any time.
- No smoking.
- Attendee hereby releases Nielsen Business Media from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the event, whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to exhibitor or his/her invitees.
No, unfortunately there is no wheelchair or scooter rentals within the Javits Center.
Once you have completed your registration to JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation letter from JOGS International Exhibits. You will receive an invitation letter within 2 business days. Please note that an invitation letter is not decisive in determining whether or not the Visa will be issued. If you have further questions regarding this or any registration related issue please email email@example.com or call +1 (213) 629-3434.