Maria Belen Nilson shows off her beautiful collection of sterling silver jewelry. Although her store is in Taxco, Mexico, her products can be found all over the USA including New York, Washington and California. Even though most of her pieces are contemporary, classic designs, you can find some one of a kind pieces as well. Every year Maria thinks of a new design so make sure to check her out at JOGS show, because that is the only show she does in the USA.Read more →
Silvex presents us with all USA made .925 or above high quality sterling silver pieces. All pieces are of the highest quality silver and have the lowest price tags you can find. Chief Operations Manager Jenna Forte also introduces her 2 other silver collections: Twisted Blade, hip-rock star jewelry and Feroni, jewelry pieces with Swarovski Zirconium. Silvex produces there pieces in sterling silver, gold-plated, and rose-gold plated.Read more →
Eldorado Sapphire Company shows off beautiful Loose Sapphire stones in a variety of colors all caught here in the USA along the Missouri river. These stones are special because of there beautiful color. Once cut, the color becomes unique and gorgeous.Read more →
Perry, co-owner of EIJ jewelry along with her husband, talks about her beautiful rings available for all budgets. She showed some fabulous examples of her products all designed by her husband including a beautiful white gold ring with invisible set princess cut diamonds. Only the greatest quality jewels for the greatest prices here at JOGS.Read more →
Kidus Gemstone showcases beautiful Ethiopian Opal bought directly from the miners. Displaying both polished and rough, there is a large variety of high quality 5-7 color stones. Each stone is unique as the color on every opal stone is different.Read more →
At Jogs International Exhibits, we offer all visitors a scope to attend our jewelry-making classes. We want to teach enthusiasts the art of making jewelry in a simple manner. To start creating beautiful jewelry, you will require a set of hand tools. If you use the right tool for bead jewelry making, the result would be tighter, crimper and neater loops with perfect coils. Described below are some frequently-used tools for beaded jewelry making:
- Bent Chain Nose Pliers: This tool is used to grip components lying in tight places. It can be used to bend wire, close the jump-rings and also to stabilize the design when you are working on bead jewelry. The tool has a bent tip which allows you access to difficult areas and your vision is not blocked.
- Chain Nose Pliers: Again a tool that can reach constricted places without any difficulty. You can use it to reach difficult angles, close the jump-rings, grip some components as well as provide more stability to the overall design. These pliers are available in two varieties – long nose and short nose. While the short nose varieties offer more strength, the long nose ones provide better reach to the user.
- Crimping Pliers: These are utility tools for stringing beads; the tool secures crimp tubes lying in the beading wire. The jaws of this plier have two notches which are “O” and “U” shaped when closed. While crimping, use the “U” shaped notch to lock the beads in their places and then use the “O” notch to secure the beads further.
- End Cutting Nippers: With this tool, you can cut the ends or ear studs or trim other jewelry. Good quality nippers have polished heads and lap joints to avoid any marks on the surface of the jewelry.
- Flat Nose Pliers: This tool is primarily used to bend the wires and hold beads in their places without scratching the surface. The jaws inside this tool secure the jump-rings and flatten the wire. Flat nose pliers are available in long nose and short nose forms.
- Flush Cutters: This is an essential tool for wireworking. Using this tool, you can trim headpins, wires and eyepins. The flush cutters can be used to cut smoothly in the tightest places.
If you want to learn the accurate usage of these tools in jewelry making you need to pay a visit to the international gems and jewelry shows organized by Jogs International Exhibits.Read more →
The JOGS Tucson Gem and Mineral Show takes place September 5 – 8, 2013 and January 30 – February 10, 2014 at the Tucson Expo Center.
JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show
The JOGS Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is one of the U.S. best selling events year after year – and one of the top markets in the country. This exciting event is also a bead show and gift show that draws buyers from all over the world – tens of thousands of qualified buyers worth millions with serious purchasing intent. Many of these buyers are hard to find and hard to reach but they will come here to one of the most dynamic markets in the world. They want new products, great prices, exciting artists, unique resources and innovative ideas they need to set their businesses apart. It’s all here, at the JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show. Make sure your company is here too!
Show Dates Show Time
- JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show: January 30- February 10, 2014 10:00am-6:00pm
- JOGS Tucson Jewelry & Gift Show: September 5-8, 2013 10:00am-6:00pm
Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show Facts and Figures
In the month of February Tucson dealers from all over the world come to show and sell their products. With over 4,000 vendors participating in our event, makes our gem, mineral and bead show very competitive among others.
DIVERSITY OF BUYERS
JOGS helps you reach a broad diversity of buyers including Department stores, Jewelry and GemvTV channels, Galleries and museum shops, Cruise lines, Gift Shops, Boutique shops , Beads Stores, Specialty Retail Stores, Chain Stores and many more. This gift show is the most cost effective way to make sales.
- Attendee Registration
- Registration FAQ
- Show Date & Times
- List of Exhibitors
- Attendee Housing & Travel
- Apply to Exhibit
- Booth Info & Prices
- Hotels For Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Manual
- Tucson Publication
Clean, Comfy Rooms from $49.99 at Select LocationsRead more →