Looking out for up and coming trends allows you to use them for yourself and create cool, original pieces. Keep your eyes peeled for these 5 trends.
1. Super-Geometric: incredibly precise detail incorporating strait lines.
2. Handiwork- 19th century style pieces also with great detail, resembling old photos.
3. Technical- The style you would find in instruction manuals. Since infographics were introduced, the simplicity of this style has become very popular.
4. Pragmatic- The website and digital app style with tons of colors and user-friendly options.
5. Retro-graphics- 1970′s-80′s style designs. Some thing you would see on a jazz-album cover.
It’s going to be a great year for designers as trends are going in 2 directions, vintage and contemporary. Use both of these to your advantage.