JOGS Show Buyers Drawing for Winter 2013 rules:
1. To qualify for the drawing buyers must have a JOGS Buyers Badge and be pre-registered with the JOGS Show.
2. Buyers must have a valid photo ID or passport that matches the badge and proper credentials qualifying them as a jewelry and gem show wholesale buyer
3. Exhibitors of the JOGS Show and their employees can not participate in the drawing and by excepting JOGS exhibitors badge they wave the right to get a JOGS buyer’s badge.
4. Buyers must be present at the time of the drawing. If the lucky number is not redeemed 5 minutes after the drawing a new number will be drawn.
5. Participants are allowed to use one ticket per day to enter the drawing. If participant has more than one ticket he/she will be automatically excluded from the drawing and new drawing will take place.
6. Participants must be 18 years of age or older to enter the drawing.
7. The drawing is not open to employees and members of their immediate family.
8. Participation in the drawing constitutes winner’s consent for JOGS Show to use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. Winners of the daily JOGS Show buyer’s drawing must present valid photo ID, company name and company TaxID (or SSN) in order to receive W-9 form for thetax purposes.
10. The amount of the drawings will not acceded $2,500 daily and only one participant will be granted daily winning prize
11. Sponsor (JOGS Inc.) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the drawing should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor’s or any Promoter’s website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.