This policy applies to all online programs, services and promotions provided by the JOGS International Exhibits LLC, or simply JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show through its web sites.
We are committed to keep your e-mail address and all other personal data confidential.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our registered buyers/visitors’ records to the third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time. We will use your e-mail address solely ONLY for communication between us – JOGS, and you.
I (we) agree to keep JOGS International Exhibits LLC harmless from all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney fees, and expenses of whatever kind or nature which might result from our attendance or participation in this show.
JOGS International Exhibits LLC is committed to protect the privacy of your personal information on our Web sites and we took care of online protection, so your online experience is safe.
This site utilizes a secure server to protect your financial and professional information. Secure server software is used to encrypt the information sent between your Internet browser and our Internet site. This ensures the security of your professional and financial transaction details when using the site. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given to us and may, on occasion, request proof of identity before we disclose any professional information to you. We use Secure Sockets protocol to safeguard customer information during online transactions.
This Privacy Statement applies to the websites that display the JOGS International Exhibits logo and/or trademark. By using JOGS websites, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. If you have questions about this Privacy Statement or the protection of your personal information on JOGS websites, please write us at email@example.com
- When you visit any of the JOGS International Exhibits LLC websites, our web server does not automatically recognize your domain type, your IP address, your e-mail address, or any other kind of information from you
- We do not collect any kind of information electronically without your prior knowledge and consent
- JOGS does not make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to any other organizations
- JOGS does not make its exhibitors and customers e-mail lists available to any other organizations, except for the publication of member directories
- If you supply JOGS with your telephone number online, you will only receive telephone calls from us with information or questions regarding orders or services you have placed online or willing to place
- None of the companies that have ads on our web pages are allowed by JOGS (and there is no electronic mechanism in place) to collect information such as your domain type and your IP address a s a result of your visit to our site
- Upon request, JOGS provides our exhibitors and customers with access to all information we maintain about them, except for JOGS proprietary information
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact JOGS at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect personally identifiable information that you choose to provide to us when you register for a JOGS Show, sign up for email newsletters, enter a contest, or participate in surveys. During the registration process we may request certain contact information and demographic information about you such as name, mailing address, email address, company name, size of the company and title. We also may collect business information like company name, company address, phone number, fax number, and email address, as well as questions answered on survey or registration forms. Data captured during a customer’s visit to the JOGS Show web site, as well as during show visit, customer is also considered professional information and may also be stored in our customer database for our internal use. We do not sell or share this information to any third parties, except as described below. We also may receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you have provided to us.
The non-personal information is used to compile general demographic statistics which is never shared with any other parties. We may ask for your mail address because some of our services (such as mailing registration Show forms etc). require a mailing address.
JOGS International Exhibits LLC may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on JOGS International Exhibits LLC, or it’s websites; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of JOGS and it’s websites or the users of JOGS and its websites or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of JOGS, and its sites or the public. Notwithstanding any other provision of this privacy notice, we may disclose personally identifiable information to any third party when disclosure is required by law, or desirable to permit us to exercise or preserve our legal rights or take action regarding potentially illegal activities or to protect the safety of any person. In the event we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity or in the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. Beside personal information, and information described above, JOGS International Exhibits LLC collects Financial Information as well, payment information used for or gathered during the registration process and includes, but is not limited to, credit card numbers, financial institutions, billing addresses and expiration dates. This information is not used for any purpose other than that for which it is being provided to us, and is used only to the extent necessary for processing the transaction or to facilitate future transactions.
Sharing your Personal Information with Other Companies
Except as otherwise described in this statement, JOGS International Exhibits LLC will share your personal information with other companies only with your consent. When subscribing to a service which involves a third party to facilitate the service your personal information will be shared. For example, if you subscribe to one of the JOGS owned newsletters, and we are employing another company to produce and e-mail the newsletter, then we must share your personal information (e-mail address) with them. These uses of personal information are primary to the operation of the JOGS International Exhibits LLC sites in this case.
By attending JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show, you give your consent to be photographed and/or recorded by JOGS International Exhibits employees or official Show bloggers and you agree that:
- JOGS International Exhibits owns the images and all rights related to them
- the images may be used by JOGS International Exhibits in any manner or media without notifying you, such as JOGS International Exhibits websites, publications, promotions, broadcasts, advertisements, and posters, for advertising or other related purposes
- you waive any right to inspect or approve the finished images or any printed or electronic matter that may be used with them; and
- you release JOGS International Exhibits and its employees and agents, including any firm authorized to publish and/or distribute a finished product containing the images, from any claims, damages or liability which you may ever have in connection with the taking of use of the images or printed material used with the images
JOGS international Exhibits reserves the right to review and change this Policy. Policy changes may be made without prior notice to existing customers. Policy revisions only apply to information gathered as of the effective date of the revised policy, unless we give you notice and choice as to the changes in use, in which case all information is subject to the new policy.
The JOGS International Exhibits, LLC is a private event and we hold the right to refuse an entrance/service to anyone.
Effective from October 4, 2016.