Every year the JOGS Show releases a comprehensive guide of the exhibitors attending the JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show, the amenities at the show, Tucson Gem Show shuttles and is loaded with information about the Show. A limited number of physical copies are printed and are available at the Tucson Expo Center – but you can preview the Show Guide online at any time.
This year’s show guide has over 190 pages, and in addition to the usual information available also has updated shuttle maps, hotel information and a listing of other shows in Tucson.
If you are looking for a light-weight list of searchable exhibitors that isn’t in PDF form, view our 2018 List of JOGS Exhibitors.
Here is a full list of what is available in the guide:
- Tucson Expo Center location map and direcions
- Information about what is new at the 2018 Show
- Birthstones chart
- Zodiac stones chart
- Shuttles – Mineral & Fossil Loop Map
- Shuttles – Downtown Gem Loop Map
- Shuttles – Kino Gem Loop Map
- Shuttles – Diamond road between JOGS and AGTA
- Hotels listing of Hotels near the JOGS Show
- Good and Amenities at the JOGS Show
- Show Policies
- List of 12-Day Show Exhibitors
- List of 4-Day Show Exhibitors
- Registration info & contact details
- Info about jewelry classes and seminars and seminar map
- Jewelry making class coupon
- Turquoise Pavilion list & photos
- Amber Pavillion list & photos
- Bali Pavillion List & Photos
- Gem & Mineral Pavilion photos
- Nepal & Tibet pavilion listing and photos
What is on the cover?
Ammolite Inlay by Starborn Creations
Top grade fossil ammonites elegantly stylized with hand-cut ammolite inlays make the perfect statement piece as both wearable jewelry art and display pieces. Visit Starborn’s South Hall Ballroom 11 to see a full array of ammonite inlay options including turquoise, abalone and more.