Where will the JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show be held?
JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show will be held at the
Tucson Expo Center 3750 E. Irvington Road, Tucson, AZ 85714
What are the dates for future events?
To view all of our upcoming events Click Here
Do I need to register for each JOGS event separately?
Yes, please register for each separate JOGS event to receive your admission badges.
Please check the link for registration Click Here
Who can attend?
This is a Trade only event – qualified buyers and industry professionals only. Guests will be allowed to attend the Event for an additional charge. Based on feedback from our exhibitors and buyers, JOGS has implemented a new policy regarding children attending the Show. No children under the age of 14 will be allowed into the Show, except babies carried in the harness. No strollers are allowed on the Show floor. Please make an arrangement for the children under the age of 14 before coming to the Show.
How do I register?
Click on the registration box at the upper right corner of this page. If registration happens to be closed for a particular show, you can sign up to receive an email reminder once registration is open.
What is the cost to attend?
There is no cost to attend as a qualified Buyer. Fees will apply to the Guests of the Show.
What are the registration requirements?
To be qualified as a buyer you have to provide a business license or tax ID# in Jewelry/Gem/Minerals related businesses to prove you can purchase wholesale goods.
If you are registering onsite you will need to provide at least 2 of the following documents:
- Business/resale license or Tax ID #
- Business card
- Resale certificate
- Company check or company credit card
How will I know I am registered?
Once you register online you will receive an automated email confirmation to confirm your registration with the link to print your badges instantly. This confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide so it is very important for us to have your current direct email address. If you register by fax or mail, you will only receive an email confirmation if you have completed all the required steps and provided an email address. Please note: allow up to 2 weeks for fax or mail registrations.
If for any reason you are not able to print your badges please bring your registration confirmation to pick your badge at the Buyer’s registration desk at the show site.
If you were unable to pre-register prior to the Event you can still register on the show site at the Buyer’s registration desk.
If you still have questions regarding your registration please call our registration department at (213) 629-3030 or toll free (877) GEM-SHOW.
When will I receive my badge?
Badges will be emailed after completing the registration process. In case an attendee was not able to print his/her badge or didn’t receive the badges by email, an attendee should print out and bring the confirmation page to the show site in order to get the badges.
JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show does NOT mail badges anymore. We are trying to do our best to make the process as simple as possible. Less lines, less time wasted
What do I need to do once I arrive at the JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show?
- Go to a Buyer’s registration desk and show your printed badge (or confirmation e-mail in case you had troubles to print it yourself) with your Photo ID (if you were not pre registered, please see the instructions above)
- JOGS Show Staff will confirm your pass along with your badge holder or you may use your own holder if you choose
- Pick up your JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show Guide
- You are good to go and enjoy the Show
Are hotel discounts being offered?
YES! JOGS negotiates special hotel rates for the Trade Show attendees. We encourage you to book your hotel at one of our official hotels.
What are the Show floor restrictions?
- Trade only event – a person must be a qualified buyer to attend, admission is free for qualified buyers. JOGS Show Guests will be required to purchase tickets to attend the Event
- No strollers or wheeled bags (larger than 18″ H x 12″ W) on the show floor at any time
- No one under the age of 14 allowed on the show floor at any time. No exceptions, except babies carried in the harness. Please make an arrangement for the children under the age of 14 before coming to the Show
- No camera/video recorders at any time without approval by the JOGS Show management
- No smoking or using e-cigarettes is allowed at the Tucson Expo Center
- Attendees hereby release Tucson Expo Center, JOGS International Exhibits LLC. and its employees, officers, directors and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the Tucson Expo Center whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to attendee or his/her invites
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of the attendee badge may prevent your admittance to the Event.
Are there wheelchair rentals available at the Show?
There is a limited availability for wheelchairs at the Tucson Expo Center.
How can I obtain a Visa letter invitation for the JOGS Show?
JOGS will provide a visa invitation letter for JOGS attendees, though it is subject to approval. Once you have completed your registration for JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show, please complete Visa Invitation Request form on the JOGS Show website . The invitation letter will be sent to your email within 5 business days. JOGS will not mail paper copy of the invitation to the attendee. All invitation letters will be sent electronically only. Please note that an invitation letter does not guarantee the issuance of the US entry visa. If you have further questions regarding this or any registration related issues please email [email protected]sshow.com or call +1 (213) 629-3030.