Jobs at JOGS
If you are interested in any of these positions, please email us your resume at [email protected]
JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show, one of the leading Jewelry events in North America, is seeking for a Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced event marketer with a solid understanding of trade event planning, execution and measurement best practices, and familiar with a gem & jewelry industry is a plus.
Your key responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to craft, edit and proof integrated marketing content; distribute marketing materials, including traditional and digital brochures, flyers and direct mail; copywriting for email blasts, direct mail, websites; development of promotional videos, brand engagement campaigns, all with an ultimate goal of driving attendee acquisition across all events.
- Lead social media and content marketing initiatives including planning and execution of all social/ digital activities. Manage show’s social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
Tell us in your cover letter what social media platforms you were hosting, how many subscribers you got, how you were related to the gem & jewelry industry. You will be reviewed ONLY with proven digital and social experience with demonstrable results.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: BA/BS required, degree or major in Marketing, Communications or related strongly preferred.
Required experience: Social Media Management 2 years, Marketing experience 3 years.
Required language: Impeccable spoken and written English
Trade Show Exhibit Sales Representative
- 3-5 years of sales experience, proven track record of sales success.
- Experience ideally in an association or trade-show setting. Familiarity with gem and jewelry industry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Impeccable spoken and written English.
- Sell exhibit spaces for our gem and jewelry shows.
- Handle incoming calls as necessary.
- Make 50+ calls daily to attract new leads.
- Moderate travel require (around the U.S. and probably outside the U.S.) to attend industry gem, jewelry and mineral trade shows and events to prospect for new sales.