It sounds like you might need a gem and jewelry show to shake off the COVID blues and get your head back into the business. Well, do I have some exciting news for you!
It’s true! It’s real! And it’s going to happen! We’re pleased to announce that the 2020 JOGS Fall Restock
Show is on! Mark your calendars for September 3-6, pack your masks, goggles, gloves, and hand sanitizers, and get yourself to the Tucson Expo Center.
Due to the rapid increase of precious metal prices and other materials, it’s a good idea to restock now to get the lowest prices before the holidays. But, wait, you say. How can that be possible? How can it be safe?
Your safety is our prime concern, and the entire JOGS team has received comprehensive safety, health and hygiene training during COVID-19.
The JOGS Show management team will follow and enforce the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC, City of Tucson and Pima county local and health officials. To ensure your safety we have created this comprehensive show protocol to keep everyone happy, healthy and safe:
When you arrive
- We encourage using our new online pre-registration tools and preprinting credentials prior to attending the show to eliminate lines and crowds.
- Daily, mandatory at-the-door temperature checks will be required to attend. Masks are required for entry and wearing them strictly enforced for all staff, exhibitors, and attendees 100% of the time.
- Sanitizing stations and sanitizing sprays will be located at the entrance and throughout the venue during the show
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be enforced at the registration stations and at the outside food court, and strongly encouraged throughout the event
- Health and safety guidelines and the CDC Covid-19 safety procedures will be posted and enforced throughout the event
- Event capacity will be closely monitored to control all traffic during event hours
- Frequent announcements reminding shoppers to wear masks, maintain social distance, and wash/sanitize hands will be made
Additional safety improvements
We believe we have covered all the bases, so, what are you waiting for? You know you want to get out and get on with making your business a success. We are here to help. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
To learn more about the show and to preregister, visit: https://jogsshow.com/account/
The next JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show will take place September 3 – 6, 2020 at the Tucson Expo Center. All buyers are invited to the 4 day event where wholesale dealers, miners, designers, and manufacturers from the U.S. and overseas gather in Tucson for the restocking trade show of the year.
Buyers: If you are a boutique owner, jewelry designer, online store owner or wholesale buyer, we would like to welcome you to the largest selection of wholesale gem stones and jewelry available during the September Tucson Gem Show. The Show is the perfect place to restock for the busy holiday season. Free Buyer Registration: jogsshow.com/account
Guests: If you are a guest and are shopping for yourself, the JOGS Fall Show is the perfect place to pick up Christmas gifts – or a special gift for yourself. Celebrating a special event? Explore a great variety of bridal jewelry, loose or finished diamonds and luxury findings.
Exhibitors: The September Show will be almost double the size of previous years. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for a booth at the September show please apply to exhibit. We recommend applying early as the show fills up fast!
What can you find at the September Tucson Gem Show?
Superior selection of finished sterling silver jewelry presented by the largest silver jewelry manufacturers and famous jewelry designers from USA, India, Mexico, Thailand, Indonesia, Italy and other countries
International dealers bring their stocks of gemstones, precious and semi-precious, rarest colored stones, diamonds, cut stones, cabs, rough, and beads
International diversification of trendsetting designers from around the world presenting modern intricate jewelry lines
Beads & Cabochons
Bead store owners and jewelry designers will find a large selection of genuine gemstone beads and cabs from around the world – View Beads, Cabs and Gemstone Dealers
The JOGS Show is well known for its amazing collection of Native American Turquoise jewelry and Turquoise raw materials. Turquoise jewelry, rough, beads, cabs and more.
High-quality designer and fine gold jewelry from around the world
Top amber direct manufacturers and designers bring a large variety of amber cameos, carvings, beads and jewelry.
Finished gemstone products, rough materials for decor purposes from international mine owners and wholesale dealers
Here is a small selection of what you can find at the September Show:
- Raw materials and minerals
- Gemstones, precious and semi-precious
- Fine jewelry
- Silver jewelry
- 14-18K Gold jewelry
- Designer jewelry
- Fashion Jewelry
- Jewelry tools and supplies
- Diamond jewelry and loose diamonds
- Organic jewelry – pearls, amber, corals, shells, etc
- Coin Jewelry
- Jewelry displays and accessories
- Watches and more
About the JOGS Gem & Jewelry Show in Tucson, Arizona
The JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show is one of the U.S. best selling event year after year – and one of the top markets in the country. This exciting gem and jewelry show event draws buyers from all over the world – tens of thousands of qualified buyers worth millions with serious purchasing intent. Many of these buyers are hard to find and hard to reach but they will come to this event which is one of the most dynamic gift shows and markets in the world. They want new products, great prices, exciting artists, unique resources and innovative ideas they need to set their businesses apart.