Why Exhibit at JOGS Tucson Show - 2017 JOGS Tucson Gem And Jewelry Show In AZ
- One of the key jewelry markets in the world. The JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show, hosted by JOGS International Exhibits LLC, has grown into the largest and one of the most popular Gem and Jewelry Shows
- JOGS Show is the main business source for professional buyers
- Establish new professional business connections and reach unique buyers. Most of the international buyers come to USA only once a year, specifically to the JOGS Show
- The largest concentration of independent gem and jewelry related retail/wholesale buyers from around the world
- About 60% of JOGS attendees come from all over the United States, Canada, Mexico and another 40% from Europe, Australia, Japan, Latin America, Russia and more)
- The most cost effective way to reach thousands of buyers
- To be competitive in this industry JOGS Tucson winter Show is a must! All new deals, new discoveries and breakthroughs, new fashion trends, or new cutting stone or setting techniques.
- JOGS Show Buyers represent department stores, chain stores, boutiques, galleries, gift shops, online jewelry stores, catalogues, cruise ships, retailers, designers, gem cutters, private collectors, and TV channels
- JOGS exhibitors get good publicity and extra exposure from TV channels, bloggers, catalogs and other publications that will help make contacts before and after the show
- JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show brings approximately 40,000 visitors annually
The Gem show is always something to look forward to. Everything is so unique and beautiful. There is always so much to see and it’s so different every year.
– Sylvia M.
At the end of January, leaking into February, the largest gem, rock and mineral show in the world opens in Tucson. It takes over the entire city, and very much like a gathering of gypsies it turns this high desert town into an amazing display of every of stone imaginable (and quite a few you never thought of). For rock hounds this is the pilgrimage you yearn to make at least once in your life.
For those of us with businesses in gems and jewelry, it is nearly a “must go” if you want to see what is being taken out of the ground around the planet, and what very creative people are doing with them. I have been on both ends of this experience, both buying and selling what I believed others would find attractive and workable. My focus has been colored gems and stones (aquamarine, peridot, spinel, tourmaline, topaz, varieties of agate), while offering pieces that I found on buying trips to Mexico and Asia, both natural and antique.
It is a wonderful high to surround myself with these beauties of nature for a week, and allow their glow to filter into the mindspace where new ideas generate. And, when not exploring the multitude of temporary shops set up in motels, or campgrounds around town, Tucson itself offers excellent diversions via great restaurants, parks, and hotels. At first I went alone and rushed back after a few days, but seeing how extremely overwhelming the show was I began bringing my family to make a vacation of it. It has become the place we most enjoy hanging out, especially when the winter drears on and on.
– Gerald S.
I like it JOGS show you can get good knowledge and good business connections
– Alla-magan Samatar Sharmarke
You all need to see this for yourself very nice place
– Donna Myers
Tucson’s natural landscape draws visitors from around the world to see its rugged wildlife, serene cacti and spectacular outdoor adventure including horse back riding, hiking, art and golfing. Tucson is a place for explorers, adventurers and those who seek inspiration through nature.
Read our guide about all the things you can do, see and eat in Tucson, Arizona.