Upcoming JOGS Gem & Jewelry Show Events:
More events will be announced soon as dates come closer...
Explore the World of Gems, Jewelry, and Minerals at the JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show
The Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show is a world-renowned event that takes place annually in Tucson, Arizona. It is a must-attend event for both wholesale and retail buyers looking for unique and high-quality gems, jewelry, minerals, and other related items from around the globe.
The show features a wide variety of products from a diverse group of vendors, including jewelry designers, manufacturers, miners, wholesalers, and jewelry liquidators from countries such as the US, Europe, Africa, India, Thailand, Mexico, Canada, Germany, Nepal, Poland, Russia, and more.
In addition to the wide selection of products, the Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show offers attendees the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals and learn about the latest trends in the gem and jewelry industry. The show also features a Southwestern/Native Jewelry pavilion with top Turquoise dealers, an Indonesian (Bali) Silver jewelry pavilion, an International Amber jewelry Pavilion, and Stone/Mineral Décor and Gemstone Pavilions.
Overall, the Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show is a premier event for those in the gem and jewelry industry, as well as for those who are simply looking for high-quality, unique products. It is a great opportunity for attendees to do business, make connections, and discover new and exciting products.
Here is what you can find at the show:
- Sterling sliver Jewelry
- Fine jewelry
- Fashion jewelry
- Handmade items/Artisanal products
- Organic jewelry – pearls, amber, corals, shells, etc.
- Designer jewelry
- Gemstones, precious and semi-precious
- Cut stones
- Ethnic and tribal jewelry
- Jewelry tools
- Minerals, Fossils, Rough stones
- Antique items
- Home/gemstone décor – carvings, fountains, geodes, and much more!
There are several reasons why someone might want to attend the Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show:
- Wide selection of products: The show features a wide variety of gems, jewelry, minerals, and other related items from around the world.
- Opportunity to meet industry professionals: Attendees can meet and network with jewelry designers, manufacturers, miners, wholesalers, and other industry professionals from a variety of countries.
- Wholesale and retail opportunities: The show is a great place for both wholesale and retail buyers to find unique and high-quality products.
- Learn about the latest trends: Attendees can learn about the latest trends in the gem and jewelry industry and discover new products and techniques.
- Networking opportunities: The show is a great opportunity to make connections and build relationships with other industry professionals.
- Fun and educational: The show is not only a great place to do business, but it can also be a fun and educational experience for attendees.
International and Domestic Pavilions
- Amber Pavilion – top amber direct manufacturers and designers from Poland, Lithuania, Indonesia and Columbia with large variety of amber cameos, carvings and natural Baltic amber beads and Designer Baltic amber jewelry set in sterling silver and gold
- Southwest Pavilion – the varied styles of some of the most prominent Handmade Native American Jewelry, Southwestern/Indian Arts and Crafts reflect the mastery of techniques refined over hundreds of years and the influence of neighboring cultures
- Top US Turquoise Pavilion – paradise for turquoise hunters. Major miners and dealers with finished sterling silver jewelry, cabochons, beads and rough from the world’s best turquoise mines. Bisbee turquoise, Kingman turquoise, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Nevada turquoise, New Mexico turquoise, Cripple Creek, Colorado, and extraordinary collection of Iranian turquoise
- Indonesian Pavilion – gathered all silver manufacturers; direct manufacturers and designers of sterling silver and gold jewelry with semi-precious stones, shells, wood, pearls and corals, handmade from Bali and all around Indonesia – the most popular Pavilion
- Nepal Group Pavilion – ethnic tribal handcrafted jewelry, crafts and gifts from Nepal and Tibet
- International Designers Pavilion – diversification of trendsetting designers from around the world presenting modern intricate jewelry lines
- Silver Pavilion – superior selection of finished sterling silver jewelry presented by the largest silver jewelry manufacturers and famous jewelry designers from USA, India, Mexico, Thailand, Indonesia, Italy and other countries
- Gemstone Pavilion – international dealers bring their stocks of gemstones, precious and semi-precious from low to exceptional quality; rarest colored stones, cut stones, specimen, cabs, rough, fossils and beads from Thailand, India, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Columbia, Africa, Bolivia, and other countries
- Stone/Mineral Decor Pavilion – finished gemstone products, rough materials for decor purposes: sculptures, luxury fountains, stone and petrified wood furniture, onyx decorative home and kitchen decor, hand carved interior decorations from China, Madagascar, Brazil, Africa, and much more
Latest Gem & Jewelry Articles