About the JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show
JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show is one of the leading Jewelry events in North America for all jewelry industry professionals and it is one of the key jewelry markets in the world.
JOGS Tucson Show brings together intercontinental manufacturers and wholesalers of jewelry, showcasing new designs and new ideas. Exhibitors bring the best selection and largest stocks to choose from.
Gem dealers and miners bring their best rough materials, cabs, best quality of cut stones, minerals and new discoveries from Russia, Brazil, USA, Thailand, India, Madagascar, Africa, Colombia, Australia, Canada, China and other countries, attracting gem hunters from around the world.
JOGS Gem and Jewelry Show is hosted twice a year, fall and winter time.
International and Domestic Pavilions
- Amber Pavilion – top amber direct manufacturers and designers from Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Indonesia and Columbia with large variety of amber cameos, carvings and natural Baltic amber beads and Designer Baltic amber jewelry set in sterling silver and gold
- Southwest Pavilion – the varied styles of some of the most prominent Handmade Native American Jewelry, Southwestern/Indian Arts and Crafts reflect the mastery of techniques refined over hundreds of years and the influence of neighboring cultures
- Top US Turquoise Pavilion – paradise for turquoise hunters. Major miners and dealers with finished sterling silver jewelry, cabochons, beads and rough from the world’s best turquoise mines. Bisbee turquoise, Kingman turquoise, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Nevada turquoise, New Mexico turquoise, Cripple Creek, Colorado, and extraordinary collection of Iranian turquoise
- Indonesian Pavilion – gathered all silver manufacturers; direct manufacturers and designers of sterling silver and gold jewelry with semi-precious stones, shells, wood, pearls and corals, handmade from Bali and all around Indonesia – the most popular Pavilion
- Nepal Group Pavilion – ethnic tribal handcrafted jewelry, crafts and gifts from Nepal and Tibet
- International Designers Pavilion – diversification of trendsetting designers from around the world presenting modern intricate jewelry lines
- Silver Pavilion – superior selection of finished sterling silver jewelry presented by the largest silver jewelry manufacturers and famous jewelry designers from USA, India, Mexico, Thailand, Indonesia, Italy and other countries
- Gemstone Pavilion – international dealers bring their stocks of gemstones, precious and semi-precious from low to exceptional quality; rarest colored stones, cut stones, specimen, cabs, rough, fossils and beads from Thailand, India, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Columbia, Africa, Russia, Bolivia, and other countries
- Stone/Mineral Decor Pavilion – finished gemstone products, rough materials for decor purposes: sculptures, luxury fountains, stone and petrified wood furniture, onyx decorative home and kitchen decor, hand carved interior decorations from China, Madagascar, Brazil, Africa, and much more