The JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show
International Market For Gem and Jewelry Professionals
more than 40,000 visitors
JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show is one of the leading gem and jewelry events in North America for all gemstone, jewelry, and mineral industry professionals and is one of the key jewelry markets in the world.
JOGS Tucson Show brings together international wholesalers, manufacturers and designers of jewelry, gem dealers, and stone cutters, showcasing new designs and new ideas. Exhibitors bring the best selection and largest stocks to choose from.
Gem dealers and miners bring their best rough materials, cabs, best quality of cut stones, minerals and new discoveries from Russia, Brazil, USA, Thailand, India, Madagascar, Africa, Colombia, Australia, Canada, China and other countries, attracting gem hunters from around the world.
JOGS Gem and Jewelry Show is hosted twice a year, fall and winter time. The winter show happens during the Tucson Gem Show.
The JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show has grown into one of the leading gem and jewelry events in North America for all industry professionals, and is one of the key gem and mineral markets in the world.
We have created GemCrowd – the world's first online 24/7 gem, mineral and jewelry tradeshow and marketplace powered by a secure, online B2B community of trusted international buyers and sellers from mine to marketplace.
Miss your favorite Tucson vendors? Find them on GemCrowd.com!
Products available at the JOGS Shows
- Gemstones, precious and semi-precious
- Gemstone decor and carvings
- Raw materials and minerals
- Beads and cabochons
- Jewelry displays and accessories
- Watches and more
- Jewelry tools
- Jewelry packaging
- Fine jewelry
- Fashion Jewelry
- Designer jewelry
- Silver jewelry
- 14-18K Gold jewelry
- Ethnic/Tribal jewelry
- Diamond jewelry
- Organic jewelry – pearls, amber, corals, shells, etc
- Coin Jewelry
JOGS Tucson Show Presents
- Diverseness of products, materials, colors, shapes, sizes and design
- Dealers from 26 countries
- Jewelers, gemstone dealers, jewelry manufactuers, miners, offering exclusive only Event specials with the best prices of the year
- Direct source purchases
- Create business connections with industry professionals
- Unique exhibits and presentations during the Event – expositions from the world famous museums, rare private collections, international fashion shows and much more
- New jewelry trends and newly discovered stones
International and Domestic Pavilions
- Amber Pavilion – top amber direct manufacturers and designers from Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Indonesia and Columbia with large variety of amber cameos, carvings and natural Baltic amber beads and Designer Baltic amber jewelry set in sterling silver and gold
- Southwest Pavilion – the varied styles of some of the most prominent Handmade Native American Jewelry, Southwestern/Indian Arts and Crafts reflect the mastery of techniques refined over hundreds of years and the influence of neighboring cultures
- Top US Turquoise Pavilion – paradise for turquoise hunters. Major miners and dealers with finished sterling silver jewelry, cabochons, beads and rough from the world’s best turquoise mines. Bisbee turquoise, Kingman turquoise, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Nevada turquoise, New Mexico turquoise, Cripple Creek, Colorado, and extraordinary collection of Iranian turquoise
- Indonesian Pavilion – gathered all silver manufacturers; direct manufacturers and designers of sterling silver and gold jewelry with semi-precious stones, shells, wood, pearls and corals, handmade from Bali and all around Indonesia – the most popular Pavilion
- Nepal Group Pavilion – ethnic tribal handcrafted jewelry, crafts and gifts from Nepal and Tibet
- International Designers Pavilion – diversification of trendsetting designers from around the world presenting modern intricate jewelry lines
- Silver Pavilion – superior selection of finished sterling silver jewelry presented by the largest silver jewelry manufacturers and famous jewelry designers from USA, India, Mexico, Thailand, Indonesia, Italy and other countries
- Gemstone Pavilion – international dealers bring their stocks of gemstones, precious and semi-precious from low to exceptional quality; rarest colored stones, cut stones, specimen, cabs, rough, fossils and beads from Thailand, India, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Columbia, Africa, Russia, Bolivia, and other countries
- Stone/Mineral Decor Pavilion – finished gemstone products, rough materials for decor purposes: sculptures, luxury fountains, stone and petrified wood furniture, onyx decorative home and kitchen decor, hand carved interior decorations from China, Madagascar, Brazil, Africa, and much more
Latest Gem & Jewelry Articles
Tucson Gem Show 2020 Registration is now open!
October 1st, 2019
Are you ready to register for the 2020 Tucson Gem Show? The JOGS Show is proud to open registration for all business owners for the upcoming 2020 show! How to Register Registering is easy. You’ll need three things: Proof of owning registered business Click here to view all credential options. Proof of purchasing wholesale or selling… Read More